Our large, modern campus allows students to take full advantage of their academic and extra curricular goals.
TIS occupies two five-storey classroom blocks (South Wing and North Wing), a three-storey central core, and a two-storey wing with an attached two-storey multi-purpose hall.
In addition to regular classroom space for up to 1,000 students (Elementary and Middle School), the South Wing building includes:
- three science laboratories
- two computer labs
- visual art and music studios
- a television and film studio
- two libraries
- a food preparation area
- an administration centre
- a two-story multi-purpose hall
The North Wing features 12,452 m2 of specially designed classroom space for Kindergarten and High School students spread over five floors and is attached to the South Wing by walkways. It features:
- 12,452 m2 specially designed space!
- five floors attached to existing campus
- kindergarten and high school classrooms
- a two-story state of the art library
- a multi-purpose room
- black box theatre
- additional music and drama areas
- additional computer labs
- a discovery centre
- covered playground