Here are the next steps for applying for admission to TIS:
- Complete an application form (online, pick up or download).
- If applicable, the following items must be submitted with your application form before the application will be considered:
- Copies of the applicant’s school reports for the current and previous year.
- A photocopy of applicant’s personal identification / permit for staying in Macao or his/her passport, if available.
- A non-refundable application fee of $1,000 MOP. Your cheque should be made payable to “The International School of Macao”.
- Upon receipt of your application and documents, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time for either an interview (Kindergarten-Pre-K, Junior, or Senior), a short test (Grade 1 or Grade 2), or a written test/interview (Grade 3 to Grade 12).