We are still accepting admissions for Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6 & Grade 7.
School tour or admission enquiries:
Tel: 28533700 (PK to Gr 3: Christina; Gr 4 to Gr 12: Sofia)
Here are the steps for applying for admission to TIS:
- Complete an online application form
The following documents must be submitted together with the application.
- Student Services Form
- Macao resident – Copy of Macao ID (front & back)
- Non Macao resident – Copy of ID for entering Macao (as shown on Macao stay permit)
- Non Macao resident – Copy of Macao Stay Permit >90 days or proof of its application with the name of the applicant
- Copies of school reports for the current and previous year (must be the whole school year and in English or accompanied by a translation)
- Non refundable MOP $1000 application fee (cash or cheque made payable to The International School of Macao)
- Assessment report (for students with special needs)
- Copy of DSEJ card (for students transferred from other schools in Macao)
GRADE 7-12 ONLY
- Confidential Reference Form (Sealed or emailed to School direct – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Grade 6 Graduation Certificate or proof of the completion (Grade 7-9 applicants)
- Grade 9 Graduation Certificate or proof of the completion (Grade 10-12 applicants)
Failure to provide the above may result in a delay in processing your application.
Upon receipt of your application and required documents, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time for either an interview (Kindergarten-Grade 3) or a written test/interview (Grade 4 to Grade 12).