We are now accepting applications for PK-Grade 11 for the 2018/2019 Academic Year.
Here are the steps for applying for admission to TIS:
- Complete an application form (online, pick up or download).
- The following items must be submitted with your application form before the application will be considered:
- Student Services Form
- *Passport photo
- Copy of passport
- Macao resident – Copy of Macao ID (front & back)
- *Non resident – Copy of Macao Stay Permit >90 days
- Copies of the applicant’s school reports for the current and previous year (must be in English or accompanied by a translation)
- *Non refundable MOP $1000 application fee (cash or cheque made payable to The International School of Macao)
GRADE 7-12 ONLY
- Confidential Reference Form (Sealed or emailed to School direct – email@example.com)
- Final Report Card
- Grade 6 Graduation Certificate or Proof of Completion (Grade 7-9 applicants)
- Grade 9 Graduation Certificate or Proof of Completion (Grade 10-12 applicants)*NOTE: For those applying from overseas these items can be provided upon arrival in Macao.
- Failure to provide the above may result in a delay in processing your application
- Upon receipt of your application and required documents, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time for either an interview (Kindergarten-Grade 3) or a written test/interview (Grade 4 to Grade 11).