Important Dates for 2019/2020 Admission:
PK Exam Date: Mar 2 (SAT)
Intake Interview (JK-Gr 3): Mar 4-22
Written Exam Date (Gr 4-12): Mar 16 (SAT), 13:00-16:00
School tour or admission enquires:
Tel: 28533700 (Eng: Sheila, Chi: Christina/Sofia)
2019/2020 First Time Kindergarten Admission Process
All applicants for K1 (PK) must register with the Macau Education Department (DSEJ) using the ‘Central Registration for Children entering Kindergarten for the First Time” process. This process is also applicable for K2 (JK) & K3 (SK) applicants who have never been enrolled in Macao before. Our school cannot accept any requests for admission unless this process has been completed.
Click here for all necessary information regarding the ‘Central Registration for Children entering Kindergarten for the First Time’ process.
2019/2020 All Other Applicants
Applications open 1st March 2019. More information to follow.
Here are the steps for applying for admission to TIS:
- Complete an online application form
- The following items must be submitted with your application form before the application will be considered:
- Student Services Form
- Macao resident – Copy of Macao ID (front & back)
- Non Macao resident – Copy of the passport
- *Non Macao resident – Copy of Macao Stay Permit >90 days
- Copies of the applicant’s school reports for the current and previous year (must be in English or accompanied by a translation)
- *Non refundable MOP $1000 application fee (cash or cheque made payable to The International School of Macao)
- Assessment report (for inclusive students only)
- Copy of DSEJ card (for students transferred from other schools in Macao)
GRADE 7-12 ONLY
- Confidential Reference Form (Sealed or emailed to School direct – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Final Report Card of the current school year by Aug 15, 2019
- Grade 6 Graduation Certificate or Proof of the Completion (Grade 7-9 applicants) by Aug 15, 2019
- Grade 9 Graduation Certificate or Proof of the Completion (Grade 10-12 applicants) by Aug 15, 2019
(as shown on Macao stay permit)
- Failure to provide the above may result in a delay in processing your application
Upon receipt of your application and required documents, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time for either an interview (Kindergarten-Grade 3) or a written test/interview (Grade 4 to Grade 12).